Speedball training benefits:
- Crossbody coordination: transfers very closely to the running action
contributes to a faster, smoother, more rhythmic and economical movement
- Improves hand eye coordination, timing and balance: very important for most sports.
- Aerobic and Muscular endurance: increases ability of muscles to sustain a high intensity of muscular activity and challenges
the cardiovascular system.
- Power: significant improvement in combination with speedball exercise
- Benefits many sports: athletics, rugby, football, tennis, hockey and many more
- For everyone: men
, women children and elderley.
- Strengthens muscles of shoulder girdle, core and legs.
- Increases arm
speed: vital for improvements in running speed as arms set the tempo for speed, pilot the legs for range of movement.
- Weight Loss: Contributes to weight loss: high calorie expenditure
and increases metabolic rate.
- Speed endurance: improves relaxation at high running speeds leading to
better speed maintenance in longer sprints
- Inexpensive: incredible piece of equipment for relatively low
- Small space:Requires small amount of space
- One of the best kept secrets: proven method that has benefited many
- Training and complimentary exercise programmes provided for a variety of sports by experienced trainer
- Fun and unique: derive great satisfaction as you master the skill
- Safe way of training: suitable for all levels of ability. Equipment is
soft, light ideal for men, women, young and old.